Pretty Pinterest

8.11.2011

I know I’m a little behind the times, but I have just now gotten in to Pinterest.  I created an account a few months ago but have finally started looking through the millions of pictures.  There is so much inspiration there.  For some reason this morning this image caught my eye.  I think I would be completely content in this library.  While the colors are bright it’s still very calming because of the blues.

Chase and I are starting the weekend early and heading to visit my mom in Alabama.  It’s our first long roadtrip so hopefully it goes well.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

LiveJournal Tags:

8 comments:

  1. Pinterest is so addictive. It's one of the best app ideas in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much easier to travel with them at this age then when they are older. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one behind the times on Pinterest! Love those colors.
    Have a wonderful trip!
    Lori
    www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also recently become a pinterest stalker. what can i say, i excel at stalking.
    http://www.etsystalkers.com/
    http://pintereststalkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, this room is beyond lovely. The colors are so pretty together!

    xoxx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the wonderdul world of getting sidetracked. AKA, Pinterest. I too love the vibrant contrast in color in the space. The books bring character to the space and liven up an area of the home where spending time can be dreary! Nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger