catch up

4.21.2010

my work has gotten the best of me again so i’m trying to get caught up on all the blog reading i’ve been missing lately.  do any of you seasoned bloggers have any good tips on how to balance your blog life and your real life?  when things get busy with my work life i find it so hard to take time out to read my favorite blogs and write my own.  i feel like if i had a better phone i could read them “on the go” more.  oh verizon, please hurry up and get the iPhone. 

i won’t leave you completely empty handed with this post.  here’s some eye candy for you to look at.

Contemporary dining room with antler chandelier

{coastal living}

Black and white kitchen with glass-front cabinets

{coastal living}

{house beautiful}

{house beautiful}

{house beautiful}

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog while searching for design ideas for our new house. I find it equally difficult to read my bookmarked blogs and update my own. I try to plan my posts in my head while doing necessary daily tasks, makes them a little faster to do later. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger