baby chase’s nursery

1.19.2011

So many of you have been asking about my nursery design for baby Chase, and I finally have something to show you!!  Billy and I are so excited about getting this nursery started.  Chase Nursery copySo, this is my inspiration board.  Not everything shown on it will end up in the nursery, but I’m set on the overall look.  I’m about to make the crib purchase, and I’ve already purchased a vintage dresser that is very similar to the dresser on the board.  It needs a lot of tender love and care before it will look like the inspiration dresser though.  I’ve decided against the daybed and I’ll be using a glider instead.  It will give us a lot more room if we use a glider.  

I can’t wait to share more of the design process with you as I make my purchases.  Today I found this great lamp and shade at Target for only $26!!  That definitely beats the price of the Robert Abbey lamp on my inspiration board. 

2011-01-19_16-12-11_679And, you’ll never guess how much I paid for my dresser/changing table…thanks to my friend Dayka.  

Stay tuned for more on the nursery as the months tick on by. 

8 comments:

  1. I love it Cristi! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This! The light blue and red color scheme is one of my favorites...can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is charming Cristi!!! And that Target lamp...must run and get one! Can't wait to see the finished project. I am always excited when I am working on something for me.....no road blocks from clients :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! and left you a shout out!!

    http://johnhoodfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/off-to-smokys.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this nursery is going to be awesome! My favorite nursery designs are the ones that are easy to transform into a kid's room, and this is definitely one of those. The lamp is gorgeous, can't wait to see this room coming into life!

    Have a great day Cristi!!

    xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charming little space Cristi! Great color combos and use of interesting patterns. Wonderful visual stimulation for Baby William!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one perfect nursery! I have a website about Nursery Bedding We offer a complete array of nursery furniture,
    nursery gliders and nursery bedding products through a retail store in Murrieta, CA and through this website at http://www.royalbambino.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bedding...any chance you remember the names of the materials used from Mary Jo's cloth store???

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger