big “little” news!!!

11.22.2010

a few weeks ago in one of my posts i said i had been quite busy personally as well as professionally which had caused me to do quite a few less blog posts than usual.  well, i’m actually glad that i can now let you all in on my little, itty bitty personal secret that has been the main reason for my lack in posts.

Jennifer_Delonge3

I’M PREGNANT!!!

scan0001

13 weeks along and due on june 1st to be exact, and i couldn’t be more excited about it! 

cool-baby-nursery-designs-560x428i’m just as excited to be out of the first trimester and over the tiredness and morning sickness.  tired doesn’t even begin to describe how i felt during the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy.  i think my ob said it perfectly…”feeling like you’ve been hit by a bus is pretty normal.”  wow, there were some days where it was all i could do to be able to keep my eyes open while driving home from an appointment with a client or from shopping.  i finally started to pull out of the tiredness and my morning sickness started to subside at the end of week 11. 

6a00e552a57e1f88330133ee4d73bc970b-800wi {image – here}

i’ve been designing lots of nurseries lately and i’m really excited to get to design a nursery for my own little one.  i’ve already got some ideas, but i’m waiting to find out if my little peanut is a girl or boy before i make my final decisions and share the design with you all. 

6a01156e5d7bde970c0120a7f58470970b-400wi {image – here}

2008-10-27-domino2

{image – domino}

since this is my first time being pregnant, i don’t really know what to expect as far as how i will feel during the rest of the pregnancy.  hopefully i will feel great, but i really have no clue how it will play out.  i’ll try to post as much as i can, but it’s been pretty tough so far.  i usually write my blog posts in the evening and reserve my days for my clients.  i’ve been so tired in the evenings, though, and it’s been really hard to keep up with the blog as well as respond to emails and comments.  please be patient if you have emailed me or if you’ve posted a comment.  i promise i will respond as soon as i can.   

xo,

cristi

LiveJournal Tags:

23 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats, sweetie! So excited for you and Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cristi!! What an exciting, wonderful time! Something super special to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, huh? When you said personal, I kind of thought you might be expecting! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What big news! Congratulations! We got to announce recently that we will be grandparents around the same time--my daughter-in-law is due May 19. Beyond thrilled and thankful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! How exciting! I bet you'll have an extra special holiday this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really wonderful! Congrats to you & your husband~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love your blog! Can't wait to see what the nursery will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! What exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, this is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sending you super excited thoughts and warm wishes!!!

    XOXO-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for you Cristi. I'm there for you if you want to do any specialty painting in your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS!!!!

    http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic news, Cristi! Keep talking care of yourself and your little "peanut." We'll be here when you have some time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the nursery you design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! The first trimester is definitely tough, but well-worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great news! Congratulations, rest up! *Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much everyone!! I can't wait to start planning the nursery and sharing every step of it on the my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea, Cristi! Oh, there is no tired like 1st-trimester TIRED! :) Hope you are feeling fine these days as you embark on the 2nd trimester energy. All my best to you and the growing little one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhhh, congrats Cristi I JUST read this but I have to say I had a little inkling when I saw you at the Amanda Nisbet event sans champagne! Enjoy it all and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Cristi! Glad you're over the 1st Tri hump & can't wait to see this little one's nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger