quick question

4.30.2010

imagehave those of you that subscribe to house beautiful received the latest issue?  i’m a little concerned.  i was browsing the magazine aisle at the store yesterday and saw the latest issue of house beautiful.  the problem is that i’m a subscriber and haven’t received mine for this month.  i know elle decor had a mix up last month and quite a few of their subscribers didn’t receive their issues due to a shortage.  i’m just wondering if the same thing happened this month with house beautiful.  maybe mine just got lost in the mail or something.  i really hope not because i don’t want to have to buy it at the store.  i’ve sent a note to customer service so hopefully i’ll find out where mine is soon. 

LiveJournal Tags: ,

7 comments:

  1. hmm, not sure. I think I got mine. I have been getting my subscriptions later and later though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got mine a bit earlier this time. last month it was super late. make sure you get one, because it's a pretty good issue . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to resist flipping through the one at the news stand because I wanted to wait for mine. I just got an email back from HB saying that they would extend my subscription one month but that still doesn't help me for this month. I guess I'll wait a week or so and if mine doesn't come then I'll pick it up at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my issue. It is torture when you see it in the store and haven't gotten your copy yet. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by today! I actually just subscribed to HB a month ago and haven't started getting mine yet. So I'm sort of in the same boat as you - if I don't get it in the next week or so I'll go out and buy a copy. Hope yours arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine not too long ago, it was a little later than normal. I've been so busy I haven't had the chance to look through it yet, but I can't wait! I always look forward to my magazine subscriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I got mine yet or not- I will have to check when I go home and let you know. I hope we don't have another shortage issue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger