catch up

2.10.2010

tobi fairley designed1house beautiful

i’ve got a lot of blog reading to catch up on.  i haven’t read any blog posts since saturday.  i’m going through serious withdrawals.Microsoft Word - XMPInstructions.doc

 house beautiful

hopefully i’ll get a chance to read through all of my favorites later today.  it’s going to take me a while to catch up since i’ve got so many daily reads.  it seems like every time i hop on the computer i find another great new blog.  although that really excites me it’s hard to find enough time in the day to read all of them.

i also have two brand new magazine issues laying on my coffee table that i need to read…house beautiful and elle decor.  the images in this post are from those issues.

2010-Interior-Decorating-Ideas-Lofts-01b elle decor

have you guys read any good posts lately?  let me know if there are any really good ones that i’ve missed out on that i should definitely go back to read.

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. Love these images! I've been traveling like crazy lately (for work) and am so behind on my reading too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger