finding fabrics

1.06.2010

i was at lewis and sheron fabrics on tuesday and saw this beautiful linen trellis fabric.  take a look and see what you think.  at $25 a yard i think it’s a steal.  they would make beautiful panels.

sandstone,  sky, sprout & graphite

trellis

i also came across this fabric.  look familiar. 

cats cradle

here, let me jog your memory. 

scan0002

it’s on the front of the ballard catalog.  it retails in ballard by the yard for $24.00.  you can get it at lewis and sheron for $19.98

and i saw this fabric for $24.98,

lutronbut pottery barn has a duvet, pillows and panels already made for less than the cost of the fabric it would take to make them.  great deals.  i’ve told my mom to keep an eye on the duvet for her master.pottery barnpottery barn2 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not convinced I like the fabric in the last pic...why don't you make some panels for me, ship to me, and I'll hang in the appropriate room just to make sure...I can send you the measurements whenever you're ready to get started! ;) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trellis fabric is gorgeous. I can attest they look good in panel form because I have them in my house (in sandstone.) It's a great fabric because it's more interesting than solid color panels yet still pretty neutral. Good pick Cristi!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger