SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON EACH POSITION
LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA
With the economy on an up-swing more and more people are hiring designers. Thankfully, many of them have chosen to hire Cristi Holcombe Interiors as their interior design firm. This makes us very happy, keeps us busy and also allows us to add some new additions to our TEAM!
We are looking for a dedicated and determined design intern to gain some amazing in-the-field experience. We would like to see a commitment of 10-15 hours a week. With our roster of projects we guarantee you won’t have a dull moment. We would love to see your design portfolio if you have one. We are really hoping you’ll gain some key design skills that you can put to good use with Cristi Holcombe Interiors once you are finished with school.
- At least 1 year of design school or similar design training
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- MUST have a great attitude and get along well with others. We work our butts off and sweat like crazy some days. We have fun doing it though.
- Excellent communication skills
- Would love to see CAD proficiency
- Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sample pick up and drop off
- Sample ordering and maintaining our library
- Check vendor pricing and lead times
- Assist with client installations
- Helping pack the car for installs (Yes, this is a valued skill!)
- Some communication with clients, contractors, vendors and other various contacts on a day-to-day basis.
- Running design/client related errands
This position is an unpaid internship. We are really hoping that you enjoy our team and learn valuable skills that we can put to good use with a paid position for you upon completion of the internship.
***Interested candidates please submit resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.