We're Hiring!!

5.31.2015

Wow!  Has it really been a year and a half since I've posted something on the blog.  Time flies when you're having fun!  This past year has been such a blessing.  Not only did my family grow from 3 to 4 with the addition of my daughter but Cristi Holcombe Interiors is now growing as well.




WE'RE HIRING!!! 
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON EACH POSITION

DESIGN INTERN
LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA

With the economy on an up-swing more and more people are hiring designers.  Thankfully, many of them have chosen to hire Cristi Holcombe Interiors as their interior design firm.  This makes us very happy, keeps us busy and also allows us to add some new additions to our TEAM!

We are looking for a dedicated and determined design intern to gain some amazing in-the-field experience.  We would like to see a commitment of 10-15 hours a week.  With our roster of projects we guarantee you won’t have a dull moment.  We would love to see your design portfolio if you have one. We are really hoping you’ll gain some key design skills that you can put to good use with Cristi Holcombe Interiors once you are finished with school.

Qualifications:

-       At least 1 year of design school or similar design training
-       Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
-       MUST have a great attitude and get along well with others.  We work our butts off and sweat like crazy some days.  We have fun doing it though.
-       Excellent communication skills
-       Would love to see CAD proficiency
-       Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel) 

Roles and Responsibilities:

-       Sample pick up and drop off
-       Sample ordering and maintaining our library
-       Check vendor pricing and lead times
-       Assist with client installations
-       Helping pack the car for installs (Yes, this is a valued skill!)
-       Some communication with clients, contractors, vendors and other various contacts on a day-to-day basis.
-       Running design/client related errands

This position is an unpaid internship.  We are really hoping that you enjoy our team and learn valuable skills that we can put to good use with a paid position for you upon completion of the internship.

***Interested candidates please submit resume and portfolio (if applicable) to cristi@cristiholcombe.com.

18 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you in my inbox this morning…miss seeing your beautiful posts!! Cannot imagine how busy you are with 4…hope you find the perfect candidates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like home design, thx for your inform

    homedesignew

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sharing idea is good..I appresiate it..thanks
    by Jamu Pelangsing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Portable Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Reclining Commode Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know about the hirings at your place. Keep updating us with more information like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done site.., Thanks for sharing. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karma KM 2500

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very impressed by reading your blog over latest design software, that is very nice please follow us :- bathroom design software and bathroom design tool

    ReplyDelete

  11. Great idea! In my company I also focus on development, not only my own but also my company and employees. Recently, in my company, I implemented cloud solutions with Pro4People ( this website ). I was delighted with them! Everything went quickly and very smoothly, just as I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, exceptionally useful post I cherished it and wish to see more posts like that structure this blog.I recently saw a very interesting website for custom pillows, if interested click custom leopard print swimsuit

    ReplyDelete
  13. A calfskin coat decides by its sturdiness and quality, Classy Green Cotton Jacket it is must-have clothing in your wardrobe, and you can style it with various patterns

    ReplyDelete
  14. Typically, carpet needs to be replaced every 10 years or so. Harder surfaces such as wood, tile, and vinyl usually last at least 20 – 25 years. This all depends on your exact circumstances, though. To ensure that your new flooring lasts as long as you intend it to, make sure to purchase from a high-quality manufacturer and go through all the proper steps for maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is where I step in: I’m Dina, a Health & Fitness Coach, and a Motivational Speaker. My vision is to impart people with the motivation, tools, and guidance they need to live a happier, healthier lifestyle. Moreover, I’m here to help you achieve that total life balance between body, mind, and spirit, so that you can put your best foot forward every single day of your life.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger