photo credit – AHL

Thanks to all of you for the comments on the MYCOLOR™ INSPIRED BY PANTONE® PAINTING PARTY!  I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the ideas that you guys have for painting projects. 

The winner of the MyColor by Pantone paint is Rae from Through the Haze – Reads.  Congrats Rae! 

I hope that everyone in Sandy’s path stays safe.  Take care if you are on the East coast.  For the rest of you have a great Monday!


  1. I truly enjoy reading on this internet site. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! This post shows a report that is tighten to common. credible strategy of countenance resulting from which cause your post turn so informative.
    vakantiehuis dordogne

  2. Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

  3. Thank you very much for the great list and I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us. I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful. I am also building new sites all of the time and getting good results by using natural methods. I look forward to future updates. Once again thanks. Keep smiling.
    Get More Twitter Followers

  4. Love the way the entire apartments has been designed and decorated. Condos in NYC


I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger