Christmas Time

12.20.2010

Well, somehow I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping completed in two days.  I will hopefully never ever have to wait until the last minute again.  It wasn’t too fun braving the hoards of people who were out doing the same thing I was doing, but at least it’s over with.  Now I can try to relax for the rest of this week and do some really important stuff like baking. 

Last week I asked for readers to send in pictures of their homes decorated for Christmas so that I could share them with everyone.  Up first is is Kelly’s from Columbus, OH, and here is a link to Kelly’s blog 1551 Transformed.

Enjoy!

IMG_1792 Cute pooch!

IMG_1676

Adding Christmas lights to your wine bottles is such a festive way to decorate your kitchen or bar area.

IMG_1770 IMG_1774 IMG_1802

{images – kelly}

Kelly, thanks for sharing your pictures with us. 

What a beautiful home! 

LiveJournal Tags:

5 comments:

  1. That pom pom wreath is so cute! I've seen it a couple of times and I love the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way mine is decorated but my camera stinks when it comes to still life :/
    Merry Christmas, sweet girl!! We have everything in line until the first of January when we'll be busy planning for our celebration Lee/King weekend then leaving for a nice long trip to G'burg :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE their huge brick wall with the white mantel. The garland hanging from it is quite nice as well.

    I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style.

    I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art, but my history is in interior design and fashion. I love to hear what people are saying! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future.

    Bethany
    www.DirksenDabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see the rest of her home. Looks very charming and homey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely inspiration here. Me and my husband have recently moved into our new house over the last few months as newlyweds and we've spent all our time decorating the house to get it how we like it and not even thought about Christmas decorations at all. So now we've got even more decorating and decisions to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger